129th Rescue Wing Contact Info (PJ)

Good afternoon, I've contacted the 129th and was able to obtain the email of both MSgt Centinaje and Tsgt Beedle, who I've been told runs the PJ recruitment. However, I haven't been getting any responses. I've also been to the National Guard recruiting office listed on their webpage, but it looked like they were moving.
Does anyone have any other contact info for the 129th? If not, is it allowed/advisable for me to show up to the base to try to get my foot in the door and meet someone?
I'm currently already in the Special Warfare development program and I'd be ready to take a PAST any time.

Thank you for the help!

Good afternoon, I've contacted the 129th and was able to obtain the email of both MSgt Centinaje and Tsgt Beedle, who I've been told runs the PJ recruitment. However, I haven't been getting any responses. I've also been to the National Guard recruiting office listed on their webpage, but it looked like they were moving.
Does anyone have any other contact info for the 129th? If not, is it allowed/advisable for me to show up to the base to try to get my foot in the door and meet someone?
I'm currently already in the Special Warfare development program and I'd be ready to take a PAST any time.

Thank you for the help!
Is there any contact info for that special warfare development program ? I would like to get workouts in with like minded individuals. Currently at Travis AFB but live more towards San Jose