Introduction (out of shape loser)

Sup guys. I’ll start with stats
5’10
200lbs
4 years of bro workouts with shit diets. By default I have a decent amount of muscle and am pretty strong. Not as much as I couldve been though.
Just started the couch to 5k program. Doing well so far (week 2). Can do about ~40 sit ups in a min. ~60 push ups.
Havent gotten in the pool in a while.
I’m an EMT-B in Chicago transporting grannies to nursing homes.
I hope I dont come across as an asshole. I’m just done lying to myself about where I am in my mission to become a PJ. It’s time I get to it.

Sup guys. I’ll start with stats
5’10
200lbs
4 years of bro workouts with shit diets. By default I have a decent amount of muscle and am pretty strong. Not as much as I couldve been though.
Just started the couch to 5k program. Doing well so far (week 2). Can do about ~40 sit ups in a min. ~60 push ups.
Havent gotten in the pool in a while.
I’m an EMT-B in Chicago transporting grannies to nursing homes.
I hope I dont come across as an asshole. I’m just done lying to myself about where I am in my mission to become a PJ. It’s time I get to it.
i

ifyou aren't working for AFSOC, then I am wondering why you are on my other post questioning my motives for wanting to serve in the United States military!

i have never served in the military, but I am well known and highly respected amongst the SEAL Teams, United States Army special operations, even USMC. I have never met a person who doesn't think that I will make selection.

there are many good reasons why people want to serve and I have all of them.

instead of tearing me down , you should be lifting me up.

It's worth noting that Pararescueman is not even on the available United States Air Force careers when you go on the www.airforce.com

You should just go for Special Reconnaissance operator, if you ask me, unless Pararescue is back on the site.

Best of luck to you and I will see you around.

WR

Operator
Last edited:
i

ifyou aren't working for AFSOC, then I am wondering why you are on my other post questioning my motives for wanting to serve in the United States military!

i have never served in the military, but I am well known and highly respected amongst the SEAL Teams, United States Army special operations, even USMC. I have never met a person who doesn't think that I will make selection.

there are many good reasons why people want to serve and I have all of them.

instead of tearing me down , you should be lifting me up.

It's worth noting that Pararescueman is not even on the available United States Air Force careers when you go on the www.airforce.com

You should just go for Special Reconnaissance operator, if you ask me, unless Pararescue is back on the site.

Best of luck to you and I will see you around.
Relax, you weirdo loser. You asked for advise and I gave it to you. Leave your cringe ass “SEaL tEaMs kNoW mE” bullshit at the door. Incel

Relax, you weirdo loser. You asked for advise and I gave it to you. Leave your cringe ass “SEaL tEaMs kNoW mE” bullshit at the door. Incel
Dude, you are grabbing for straws here.

I might be a lot of great things, but I'm not a loser or anything else that you called me.

And by the way, did your football team win 8 state championships?

This is a place for us to get help, not to start fights with other prospective recruits before we are even in the service.

I'm sorry bud, but I was looking for the advice of servicemembers; not other prospective recruits.

Dude, you are grabbing for straws here.

I might be a lot of great things, but I'm not a loser or anything else that you called me.

And by the way, did your football team win 8 state championships?

This is a place for us to get help, not to start fights with other prospective recruits before we are even in the service.

I'm sorry bud, but I was looking for the advice of servicemembers; not other prospective recruits.
Nice backpeddling and gas lighting lmao you’re still a beta loser. It doesnt take a service member to tell you that you’re fucking looney if you’re joining in hopes that women will notice you more (as you said), you’ll wash out really quickly. I didnt even say anything demeaning in your post. I gave you sincere advise. Your reaction has only proved you’re either literally retarded or a true pathetic loser.
Use some common sense before you try to attack my intro post. The fact that you keep dropping these fake facts about your fake accomplishments proves you’re an insecure loser lol better luck next time, incel

Nice backpeddling and gas lighting lmao you’re still a beta loser. It doesnt take a service member to tell you that you’re fucking looney if you’re joining in hopes that women will notice you more (as you said), you’ll wash out really quickly. I didnt even say anything demeaning in your post. I gave you sincere advise. Your reaction has only proved you’re either literally retarded or a true pathetic loser.
Use some common sense before you try to attack my intro post. The fact that you keep dropping these fake facts about your fake accomplishments proves you’re an insecure loser lol better luck next time, incel
I'm a genius, far from a loser buddy, let me give YOU some advice. Stop acting like becoming a Pararescueman is easy business. People died.

AlphaVictor

Operator
Maybe you two should stop bickering like children and go do some pt instead. It might actually bring you closer to your supposed goal of joining the Special Warfare community. Or you can keep at it and make a mockery of yourselves and subsequently drag down the professional image of this website, your choice.

thereiwas

Operator
Maybe you two should stop bickering like children and go do some pt instead. It might actually bring you closer to your supposed goal of joining the Special Warfare community. Or you can keep at it and make a mockery of yourselves and subsequently drag down the professional image of this website, your choice.
Great advice AlphaVictor for these two….both of them have shown a lack of maturity required for any SW jobs. This forum does not need drama…Don’t ruin this forum, go to Shadowspear for that crap!

For other cones out there, please read all the threads & sub threads on this forum before you comment and do your research….most questions have already been asked & answered numerous times. Keep the drama out and don’t waste people’s time.

There is a wealth of experience available here from people willing to help you guys. Don’t abuse it.

Out!