Prior PJ

pjbluetogreen

Operator
I am a prior PJ, left the AF in 2011 and switched to the army. Currently serving a 18D.
i have started reconnecting with old AF friends and wanted to keep up with the community again.
Thanks

CL

Yukon

Staff member
Operator
Well there is the PJ association and Rodeo happening in Reno this year. Becoming a member of the PJ association will certainly get you in best position to reconnect with those PJs/CROs you know. Pararescue Association

Most of the current, former, and retired PJs frequent several closed/private group Facebook pages almost daily whether they post or not. Getting into the group can be easy or difficult. If you are well known and listed in the database of those who graduated the PJ Apprentice course the vetting is simple and fast. Not well known and not listed in the data base (such as a recent graduate and it hasn't been updated) it becomes a bit more difficult.

Not many come here as purpose of these forums is to provide useful information to those thinking of or attempting get entry classification into one of the specialties these forums focus on. The vetting is minimal here, if any, has mostly the objective on keeping spammers and other mischief makers from cluttering and disrupting the forums and not determining actual identity and background.

SW

Administrator
Staff member
Operator
Welcome CL.

Shoot me a PM w/ some of your duty history / details and i'll slap an operator badge on your profile.

SW

Custom Text