New Guy

Hello,

I am pretty new to these forums, I have looked around and read a whole lot and it all the information posted from everyone is incredibly useful in determining what I want to do. I know for sure I want to be involved in AFSPECWAR. I initially wanted to go for pararescue, however, I don't think medicine is what I truly want for myself. I'm taking a few health science/EMT classes and it just isn't as appealing or intriguing as I thought it'd be.

I looked into TACP and I believe that career is the best option for me. I adore the idea of being the sole individual in control of air assets. Also being an Air Force guy on an Army base seems really interesting (for some reason). I don't have extensive knowledge with radios, communications, and land navigation, but I am definitely wanting to learn. I am currently prepping (taking about 12 months to prepare as I am on the thinner side) for SW and I feel confident that by point, I'd be ready.

I intend on pursing law enforcement afterwards and I believe having thorough land nav knowledge and advanced radio knowledge will be very useful in a career like this.

Just wanted to post here to introduce myself, my ambitions, and express my utmost appreciation to all the people here who help prepare people in every way.

Custom Text