Pre-Enlistment Training Program

I have come across several highly recommended online workout regime, but have thus far come up empty in my search for an in-person program. Are there any training programs/camps designed to help ensure a candidates physical ability to pass selection prior to enlistment? I know how difficult the selection process is and want to ensure that I can be the best man for the job prior to entering the pipeline.

For some back story, I work as an EMT, Firefighter, Ocean Rescue, SCUBA Search & Rescue, and also compete on the National level as a multidisciplinary athlete. I feel that this background will help to give me a good foundation on which to build the essential skills necessary for the job, but realize that most people going in will have similar skill sets. I really do want this job and wish to do everything in my power to best prepare, any advice in this area is greatly appreciated!

Yukon

Staff member
Operator
Without contacting a recruiter you don't have any certainty you are actually qualified to enlist for the job you desire as work experience background history doesn't dot all the 'i' s and cross all the 't's. You may find this video useful as it does address preenlistment training a little bit

Without contacting a recruiter you don't have any certainty you are actually qualified to enlist for the job you desire as work experience background history doesn't dot all the 'i' s and cross all the 't's. You may find this video useful as it does address preenlistment training a little bit
Appreciate the response, this was a great video and very informative. I will take the advice and speak with my recruiter as soon as local restrictions permit.

Custom Text