TSgt retraining approved, awt dates but…

AFPC sent massage “dates by first week of January” in stead they closed my retraining request due to being coded for no vaccine (had antibody treatment and had a temp exemption as a result). That has been cleared up with a new problem of they will drop dates as soon as a TSgt quota drops which there is no such thing. I was approved without quota. How do I get past this so I can get my class dates? Do I email the CFM and let them now the shenanigans going on? Do I ride this out? Because if they wait for a quota it will literally never come.

to clarify approved I mean the MFM approved me and was in “Status 5 - awaiting class dates” it is now at “eligible”

According to the AFSW page in mil suite/mil book (assuming you have Air Force CAC access), there is an article about the email needed to be sent regarding retraining when no quota slots are shown. It’ll show you what and who to email.

Thanks for the attempts at least. It appears that I’m back at stat 5 - awaiting class dates. Any way to expedite class dates from here? I’ve been at stat 5 for over a month now and my understanding is that stat 5 generally takes 2 weeks.

Thanks for the attempts at least. It appears that I’m back at stat 5 - awaiting class dates. Any way to expedite class dates from here? I’ve been at stat 5 for over a month now and my understanding is that stat 5 generally takes 2 weeks.
My buddies awaited class dates from April to October then received a date. At that time, They were placed in the current Prep class that began in January. So they waited 6 months for a date, then an additional 3 to begin.
Could’ve been because of a backlog, but I can’t confirm that.

Custom Text