Dr Christine Sanchez is a SOF Performance Psychologist with over a decade of experience. She is an asset available to Guard and Reserve Teams, as well as AD, as a consultant.
5 Habits of High Performers to maintain cognitive bandwidth (direct focus & self-regulate psychophysiology)
1) Optimize mindset and facilitate productive failures
2) Engage in deliberate recovery to manage chronic stress and quiet busy brain
3) Develop performance routines to direct focus, energy levels, and mindset
4) Expand expertise through deliberate practice
5) Utilize strategic brain breaks to maximize productivity and energy levels
Best ways for listeners to contact Dr Sanchez (or learn more about her services/background)