Whether you want to be a CRO, STO, PJ, CCT, Special Reconnaissance, ALO, or TACP, Team ST will help get you there. Team ST is professionally designed and coached by AFSPECWAR operator and certified strength coach, Coach AN. The training is specifically designed to prepare you for Assessment & Selection and the pipeline with a focus on building athleticism, coordination, strength, speed and stamina. By training with Team ST, you will not only notice a significant increase in performance but will also reduce risk of injury, a prominent issue for A&S applicants. Join the team today and maximize your athletic potential.
What We Offer: Best in Industry
Team ST offers two training programs:
Team ST- Foundations and Team ST-Advanced.
Both programs crush the competition’s price AND offer premier level workout programs specifically designed for Air Force Special Warfare Candidates. Arrive at A&S in the best shape of your life and with reduced risk of injury.
- Premium workout programming custom designed for Air Force Special Warfare Selection. Workouts delivered via industry-leading Train Heroic mobile app
- Global access to our head Strength & Conditioning coach and programming teammates via VIP Facebook group and app feed
- UNLIMITED video feedback critiques and consultation available straight from the coach staff
- FREE personalized Nutrition and Recovery Guide, specifically prepared for AFSPECWAR candidates
See how Team ST will enhance your success like no other program out there:
TEAM ST – FOUNDATIONS
Designed to foster athleticism and build a strong foundation to increase the resiliency and thus decrease risk of injury. The programming consists of a linear strength progression with concurrent training to build speed, power and endurance. To maximize this programming, athletes can expect to train for about 20-24 weeks.
TEAM ST – ADVANCED
You will grow upon the strength, speed and power that was built through the Team ST Foundations program. Designed to enable continued performance progression to ensure you are the best possible version physically and mentally the day you arrive to selection.
We recommend Team ST Advanced, if you:
- Have maximized the strength progression on TEAM ST Foundations (defined as conducting 3 resets on both the squat and deadlift- this will typically happen between 20 and 24 weeks of consistent training)
- Are leaving for selection in 3 months or less. IF you don’t have 20-24 weeks to complete the Foundations program, Team ST Advanced will be the best program to close the gap between your current performance and the expectations on day one of selection.
– How will I get my workouts?
Daily workouts will be delivered right to your smartphone through a downloadable app. You will be able to watch instruction videos, log your results, compare your performance with other athletes on the team and reach out directly to Coach AN whenever needed.
– I just joined and the rest of the team has been training a while. Do I have to start from the beginning?
Nope, just jump right in and get after it. The programming is specifically designed to take your current performance levels into account. The first few weeks, may actually seem fairly easy; however, as the weeks progress, the difficulty will sneak up on you and transform you into an entirely new athlete.
– If I stay on the team too long will my performance plateau?
Not at all. Each phase will have a different focus area while maintaining the primary goal of developing athletic performance. The Foundations programming is designed to establish your true base level of strength and maximize total body coordination. In order to do this you will have several repeating lifts that will be combined with very specific and ever-changing accessory movements. The repeating lifts will follow a linear progression based on your previous week’s performance.
Eventually, this progression will induce failure and calculated resets will ensure you can break through those plateaus. It is these lifts, conducted 1000’s upon 1000’s of times that will build a tensile strength within your muscle fibers and increase your overall durability. Even more, when conducted with the accessory lifts and conditioning work, you will develop speed, stamina and total body coordination. Once athletes have trained consistently on the Foundations program for approximately 5-6 months, they will easily be able to switch to the Advanced team where we will begin to focus on other limiting factors that can cause plateaus and performance gaps. These steps will ensure continued progress all the way up until you leave for selection.
– What equipment do I need?
To truly be able to maximize your performance, I highly recommend having a workout partner and access to a gym with the following equipment:
(affiliate linked to the best prices)
-Change Plates (1.25#’s, 2.5#’s, 5#’s)
–Pull Up Bar
-Dumb Bells (or Power Blocks)
–Resistance Bands (small/regular light/med/hvy weights)
-Swimming Pool (goggles/fins)
Samples from the workout app
Have questions about Team ST? Ask Coach AN anything on the AFSPECWAR forums